Hey! You should know that this product has been discontinued. Here are our current recommended cameras in the Professional dSLR category.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
The Canon 1D Mark IV is a top-of-the-line camera for the most serious of all serious photographers. It a features a 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 4 imaging processors, 1080p HD, 45-point area auto focus, and a 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor. This is sure to appeal to all range of professionals, from sports to photojournalists to nature and fashion photographers. Reviews seem to indicate that its direct competitor, the Nikon D3s, outperforms the Mk. IV in low lighting, but overall they're fairly evenly matched.
- 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Dual DIGIC 4 imaging processors
- ISO 100-12,800 (expandable to 102,400)
- 1080p HD video
- 45-point area auto focus, 39 cross-type auto-focus points
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor
- Dust and weather resistance
- Magnesium alloy body
- Captures to CF Card Type I and II, SD/SDHC
- Part Number: 3822B002
- UPC: 013803119602
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2009