Hey! You should know that this product has been discontinued. Here are our current recommended cameras in the All-Weather Digital Cameras category.
Canon PowerShot D20
A much-needed update to 2009's D10, the D20 continues Canon's rugged line with a new CMOS sensor and all the benefits that go along with it: underwater HD video and great low-light image quality. Canon has also upgraded the zoom to 28-140mm, a much more useful 5x range than the D10's, while shrinking the camera body to a more manageable size. There's also a GPS tracker here, but note that it wont work during your underwater adventures. At $350 the D20 seems overpriced or under-specified, depending on which group of rugged cameras you compare it against.
- 12.1 MP BSI CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Waterproof to 33 feet, temperature from 14-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5x Optical Zoom with 28mm wide angle lens
- 1080p Full HD video at 24fps
- 3.0-inch LCD
- GPS tracker(does not work under water)
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2012