CLICK HERE FOR CAMCORDER HQ

COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, & ANSWERS FORUM BY VIEWERS AND EDITORS

24 comments
  • 45x45
    Bernie Goldstein

Will the RX100M 11 record in raw?

More 10 days ago
    • Thumb 45 ai hillary 45x45
      Hillary Grigonis

Yes. According to the tech specs on Sony's website, the RX100 II will record in Sony ARW, which is Sony's RAW.

More 10 days ago
  • 45x45
    David

Comparing to the SX270/280. I know they've up-graded the battery (by about 60mA - a fat lot of good it seems) Will it have the same battery issue when taking videos? This is what many people will be wondering and if the sales will be slow starting because of this? Time will tell, I won't be rushing out for sure - there are plenty more pebbles on the beech.

More 5 days ago
  • 45x45
    Kelly

Does this camera have a quick shutter speed? I have young children that are always on the go and I want to be able to focus on them moving without the blurr. I also want to be able to hit the button back to back for multiple pictures seconds apart without the hang up. I had a Kodak camera that sounds just like this one. The screen went black on me and I need a replacement. I hated that Kodak, it always hung up in the middle of taking a picture.

More 5 days ago
    • Thumb 45 ai hillary 45x45
      Hillary Grigonis

In proper lighting, this camera should be able to freeze the action pretty well. Plus it does have the continuous burst mode to take several pictures quickly.

More 5 days ago
      • 45x45
        Chuck Parker

If you're wanting to freeze action with a quick shutter speed, go into the menu and choose the sports mode (a person running is the icon). This mode will shoot in faster shutter speeds than normal, but may cut down on your depth-of-field somewhat, so go back to auto mode if not shooting action. Never actually seen a s6300, but am assuming it works much like my s3200. Worth a try.

More 5 days ago