Hey! You should know that this product has been discontinued. Here are our current recommended cameras in the Point and Shoot Digital Cameras category.
The FX90 succeeds the FX78, a mid-range touchscreen model from Panasonic that had little to offer in the way of stand out features. The FX90 continues in this same vein but adds WiFi. The 12 megapixel sensor, which garnered a lukewarm reception in reviews for mediocre image quality, makes another appearance as does the 5x optical zoom. The new model, oddly enough, actually has a smaller 3-inch touchscreen.
- 12.1 megapixel CCD sensor
- 5x optical zoom with 24mm wide-angle
- 1080p HD video with mono sound
- 3-inch touchscreen LCD screen
- Optical image stabilization
- Lithium-ion battery
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2011